TODAY Education is looking for: TEACHERS WHO ARE NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS to teach in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
Start date: September, 2017
Location : Ho chi minh city
Native English speaker
English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent).
A police background clearance from your home country.
A visa for initial entry into Vietnam.
Experience in teaching kindergarten is advanced
• Teach general English – Speaking and Listening
• Age of students: Primary (6-11); Low Secondary (12-15)
• Public schools – class size : 35 – 40 students/class
• Design effectively and engaging lesson plan;
• Total hours : 11 – 15 hours/week
• Course length : 9 months
• location : Binh Thanh district, Tan Binh district and District 3, Ho Chi Minh city
• Based on qualifications and experience the GROSS pay 462,000vnd to 504,000vnd per hour.
• Assistance is provided in the application of a working permit.
• Extra payment is given to teachers for participating in extra-curriculum activities such as culturally orientated events.
• Initial training is given
** HOW TO APPLY
• Your application should include:-
• A cover letter.
• A curriculum vitae.
• A copy of passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport).
• Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified before coming to Vietnam.
• Copies of police background check (a must)
• Reference letters (optional).
• A recent photo of yourself.