TODAY Education is looking for: NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHERS to teach part-time at public schools in Ho Chi Minh City.
• Native English speaker (from UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada....)
• English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent)
• Bachelor’s degree
• Work permit is available
• Aged from 21 to 40
- Location: Tan Binh district, Ho Chi Minh city
- Start date: August 15th, 2017
- Annual health insurance
- Payment (net): $18/hour
- Working time: at least 60-80 hours/month
- Syllabus: is provided
How to apply:
• A cover letter.
• A curriculum vitae.
• Scanned passport and visa
• Scanned degrees and certificates
• Scanned work permit
• A recent photo of yours.